BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Goats and chickens and guinea pigs, OH MY!

It rains A LOT here.  So when we get a rare day of sunshine, the entire city of Angoulême takes to the streets, including myself.  You never know when the sun will shine again.

As I was wandering around, purposefully not wearing a coat, I ran into another assistant.  She asked me if I wanted to go feed some goats - um, definitely.  Apparently, there is a park-like area near Place Beaulieu where goats, chickens, and guinea pigs live and people can go feed them bread and stuff.  Awesome!  It's a really pretty area, and the goats have tons of personality.  And now I know why goat cheese smells the way it does (hint - it smells like goats).
Seriously, this looks like a pretty sweet life.

Look how excited he is!  This is how excited I get about French pastries.

OM NOM NOM.


No comments:

Post a Comment